Release Date: April 5, 2023
Version 5.1.2303.1708 includes feature updates, usability improvements, and bug fixes. For instructions on updating your software version, see our articles on upgrading Right Click Tools and Privilege Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend that our Endpoint Insights customers skip Version 5.1.2303.1708 and update their systems to Version 5.1.2304.1704.
Support for ServiceNow Update: Shift Left now supports the Tokyo release of ServiceNow.
Right Click Tools with Recast Management Server
Web Dashboards: New toast notifications make it clear when a Right Click Tools dashboard snapshot or trend is being created and when it is ready.
Right Click Tools
- Fixes an issue where task sequences and packages wouldn't run from Remote Software Center.
- Fixes an issue where successfully installed packages were showing as uninstalled.
Recast Management Server
- Trends Dashboard
- Fixes data point mismatches between quadrant and expanded views.
- Removes an extra, unexpected line that appeared in some quadrant views.
- Fixes an issue with the ‘Add local group’ side panel reopening in error.
- Fixes an issue where default configuration setup could continue without a required group rule.
- Replaces missing analytics for Recast Agent and Recast Proxy starts.