The certificate used by Recast Management Server is not trusted on this device. If the server is using a self-signed certificate you must import it into this device's Trusted Root Certificate Authorities store.
To fix this issue you will need to export the Recast Management Server certificate and import to the Recast Agent device.
Exporting your Recast Server Certificate
- Open IIS Manager on your Recast Management Server and select the server name
Double click Server Certificates
Right click the Recast certificate and choose View
- Choose the Details tab and click Copy To File
Walk through the Certificate Export Wizard with the default settings. You will not need to export the private key.
Store the certificate in a location that you will be able to access from your Recast Desktop clients.
Right click on the certificate and choose Install Certificate
In the Certificate Import Wizard, select Local Machine
- Choose the "Place all certificates in the following store" radio button and click Browse
- Select the Trusted Root Certificate Authorities Store and click Ok
- Click Next on the Certificate Store page
- Click Finish on the Summary page
- Click Ok on the completion prompt