If you do not have a Global Administrator role for Azure AD and someone else will consent the applications on your behalf, or you are MSP, please follow these instructions instead.
1. Go to the Application Manager portal at https://am.recastsoftware.com and then navigate to Services > AM for Intune > Service Status.
2. Steps 3 and 4 contain consent links for necessary Azure AD Enterprise Applications in the manage column. If you have a Global Admin role for your Azure AD tenant, proceed to step 3.
If you do not have Global Admin role, then send out instructions from step 4 to your Azure AD tenant Global Admin.
For users who have Global Admin role
3. Click on the icon in manage column in Recast Azure AD Connector application configured row and a new tab will open.
4. Log in with a global administrator account and click Accept to grant the requested permissions.
5. Click on the icon in the manage column in AM for Intune application configured row and a new tab will open.
6. Log in with a global administrator account and click Accept to grant the requested permissions.
7. Continue with the installation by following the steps on the Service Status page.
The next step is to Link Tenant With Application Manager for Intune.