View the current protection status for the drives on selected computers.
- Associated Drive Letter
- Protection Status for the drive
- Encryption Method for the drive
- Conversion Status for the drive, if encrypted
- Key Protectors used for this drive
- Volume Type for this drive
- Number of devices in this selection
Expand the section for each drive to see details about the Disk Size in GB, Encryption Percentage, and Lock status.
- Suspend or Resume BitLocker encryption
- Decrypt or Encrypt the content of the volume.
- A confirmation prompt appears before decryption begins.
- When you click Encrypt, the Right Click Tools Encryption Wizard will open and you'll be asked to choose options such as encryption method and its scope.
- Backup Recovery Password to AD: Saves the password to Active Directory Domain Services.
- Backup Recovery Password to Azure: Saves the password to Azure Active Directory Domain Services.
- Force Recovery on Next Restart: Forces the user to enter the recovery key upon device restart.
- Regenerate Recovery Password: Generates a new recovery password.