Sometimes importing 3rd party software to WSUS might result in an error. Application Manager will notify you if there's something wrong with imports.
There are a few possible scenarios how software import can fail. Retrying the import usually solves the problem. Select the 3rd party software with the import error and click Retry.
2. Select Yes.
3. If the software version is fine and the package is reliable, there is no need to re-download it. Please select No.
4. Wait a while for the queue to complete.
5. The import should be now successful.
You can find detailed information about the import issue from C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\WSUS\WSUS.log file.
ERROR Could not load queue file!
- Open C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\WSUS\Wsus.queue.xml file with Internet Explorer
- Open C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\Scheduled Tasks.xml file with Internet Explorer
- If there were any issue with opening the file, it possible there are broken parts in the xml file. Make sure the file includes </queue> and </data> strings