Application Manager fails to connect the necessary backend services.
Find out if the troubleshooted server has a sufficient connection to the backend services.
1. The following services should be available via browser:
2. Your firewall should accept connections to these services above also in the following protocols.
- amclients.recastsoftware.com (TCP/443)
- recastampackages.file.core.windows.net (TCP/443)
3. Application Manager does not have proper administrative access to the server. Please make sure that either of the following conditions is met.
Full local administrative access for AM service account to server (where AM application will be installed)
or at least these permissions:
- Full Control to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Recast Software\Agent" registry key
- Modify permissions to "%ProgramData%\Recast Software" folder structure (this folder structure is created during CSM application installation but can be created manually before installation)
- Modify permissions to network share where applications will downloaded
4. Sometimes a service can get stuck in Windows resulting malfunction. Try restart RecastSoftwareAgent service in Services.msc. This forces the Agent to authenticate again.
5. Enable TLS 1.2 if it's disabled https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/core/plan-design/security/enable-tls-1-2-server