Application Manager fails to connect to the necessary backend services.
1. Check connections to backend services.
- The following services should be available via browser: amclients.recastsoftware.com
- Your firewall should accept connections to these services over TCP/443.
2. Check that Application Manager has the required administrative access to the server.
- Full local administrative access for the Application Manager service account to the server where AM will be installed.
or at least these permissions:
- Full Control of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Recast Software\Agent registry key
- Modify permissions to %ProgramData%\Recast Software folder structure (this folder structure is created during Application Manager installation but can be created manually before installation)
- Modify permissions to the network share where applications will be downloaded
3. Restart the RecastSoftwareAgent service in Services.msc. This restart forces the Recast Agent to authenticate again.