The Rerun Deployment tool allows a console user to rerun a package or task sequence deployment on a device or multi-selected devices.
NOTE: To run deployments that are not package or task sequence deployments, use Remote Software Center.
This tool uses Remote WMI.
To run this tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Client Tools > Rerun Deployment.
3. Rerun a package or a task sequence by right-clicking on it.
- This tool requires administrator permission on the remote device. If using a Recast Management Server with service account, the service account needs administrator permission on the remote device.
- This tool requires remote WMI.