For Global Admin who is consenting the enterprise applications on behalf of someone else
- Open these links with your or your customer's Azure AD global administrator account and grant permissions for:
- Go to Enterprise applications page in Azure Portal and select Recast Azure AD Connector.
- Select Users and Groups.
- Click Add user and find the user account of the person who is installing AM for Intune.
- If you are an MSP, you need to add the account you are using in our portal as a guest user into customer's Azure AD. Assign the enterprise application to your guest user account.
- Click Assign and continue with AM for Intune installation.
- Repeat the steps 3–5 to Recast Application Manager Intune Connector enterprise application.
- Continue with the installation by following the steps in Service status page.
The next step is to Link Tenant With AM for Intune.
NOTE: You might see the message Unable to check status before linking tenant (step 5) in service status page even if have assigned the enterprise applications, but the message disappear after you've added the tenant.