The LAPS Web Dashboard Trend shows LAPS compliance over a set period of time.
Web Dashboards Trends require a Recast Proxy in your environment that is allowed to read Active Directory or ConfigMgr as required by the selected tool.
View All Trend Snapshot Schedules
You can view all the trends set up for all web dashboards by navigating to Administration > Trends in your Recast Management Server.
Create a Trend Snapshot Schedule
To set a snapshot schedule:
1. In your Recast Management Server, navigate to Dashboards > LAPS.
2. Click Create Trend.
3. In the side panel that opens, name the trend, select or enter a start time, and choose the days when snapshots will be taken.
4. Choose the repeat interval (1 to 4 weeks).
5. Click Submit.
After creating a trend, a new snapshot will appear on the LAPS Trend graph at each scheduled interval.
NOTE: The first snapshot only shows up after the first interval has passed.
View Trend Graphs
To view all trend graphs, navigate to Dashboards > Trends in your Recast Management Server.
You can download the trend graph to view it later or share it with others in your organization.
Delete a Trend Snapshot Schedule
To delete a dashboard trend:
1. In your Recast Management Server, navigate to Administration > Trends.
2. On the Trends page, click the Delete icon next to the trend to remove.