By default, the Recast Management Server automatically authorizes any proxy installed in the same domain as the Recast Management Server. Proxies installed in other domains must be approved manually, unless you've edited the default setting to approve all proxies automatically.
Approve a Proxy Manually
If a proxy is installed separately in another domain, you must approve it manually.
To approve a proxy manually:
1. In your Recast Management Server, select Proxies in the navigation panel.
On the Recast Proxies page, your newly installed proxy should be visible but not Authorized.
2. Click the Edit icon to the right of the proxy.
3. In the Edit Recast Proxy window, enable the Authorized checkbox and click Save.
Un-approve a Proxy
You can manually remove authorization from any Recast Proxy.
To remove proxy authorization:
1. On the Recast Proxies page, click the Edit icon to the right of the proxy.
2. In the Edit Recast Proxy window, disable the Authorized checkbox and click Save.
Approve All Proxies Automatically
You can choose to have your Recast Management Server automatically authorize all proxies regardless of the domain where they're installed.
To approve all proxies automatically:
1. In your Recast Management Server, navigate to Administration > Settings.
2. Under Recast Management Server, click the Edit icon to the right of Recast Proxy Approval.
3. In the Change Setting window, choose Automatically Approve All Agents from the Value drop-down menu.