The Deployment Launcher lets you run Right Click Tools against devices in a particular deployment state. It can be used to force devices in an error state to rerun deployment, update policies, or add devices to a collection.
To locate the Deployment Launcher in your Configuration Manager console:
1. In the Software Library, navigate to Overview > Application Management.
2. Open Applications, Packages or Software Updates, depending on the type of deployment.
3. Select the Deployments tab at the bottom of the page.
4. Right-click on a deployment, then click Right Click Tools > Client Actions on Deployment.
5. Select a Right Click Tools action.
6. Select a status or statuses to run the action against.