To set up an automatic approval rule for WSUS:
1. From the Windows Start menu, open Windows Server Update Services (wsus.msc) .
2. Navigate to Options >Automatic Approvals.
3. On the Update Rules tab, select the Default Automatic Approval Rule and click Edit.
4. In the Edit Rule window, under Step 1: Select properties, enable When an update is in a specific classification.
5. Under Step 2: Edit the properties, click on the link.
6. In the Choose Update Classifications window, ensure that the Updates classification is disabled.