When troubleshooting Right Click Tools actions, you may be asked to collect and provide SignalR debug logs. Before doing so, you'll have to enable SignalR debug logging for your Recast Management Server.
To enable SignalR debug logging:
1. On the server where Recast Management Server is installed, open the appsettings.json file located at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Recast Software\Recast Management Server .
2. Set the LogLevel for Microsoft.AspNetCore.SignalR and Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Connections to 'Debug'.
"Microsoft": "Information", "Microsoft.AspNetCore.SignalR": "Debug",
For more details, see Logging and diagnostics in ASP.NET Core SignalR.
3. After setting the log level, recycle the application pool in IIS.
To collect Recast Management Server logs:
1. Attempt to run the actions again.
2. In the Logs folder at
C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Logs, select the most recent RMS log files.
3. Right-click and add the selected logs to a new Compressed (Zipped) File.
4. Send the file to our Support Team.
NOTE: Remember to decrease the logging level to Information after troubleshooting. A higher log level can impact performance.