The following options can be set on the MECM Integration - Default deployment type settings tab:
- Persistent content in client cache: Sets whether clients keep the application media in cache. The default value is false.
- Allow clients to share content on same subnet: The default value is false.
- Allow clients to use fallback source location for content: The default value is false.
- Slow network mode: Can be set to Download (default), Download Content or Nothing.
- Fast network mode: Can be set to RunLocal (default) or run from network.
- Executable files that must be closed: Checks if related processes are in use while trying to install an application. Add the executable name and display name to use the feature. The feature functions differently depending on what kind of deployment is in use.
- Logon requirement type: Configures when the application can be installed to client device. When set to Default, the Configuration Manager value is set by Recast during application packaging, but on almost every application the installation can be done whether or not the user is logged on. Other values are Only When User Logged On, Only When No User Logged On or Whether Or Not User Logged On.
- Maximum allowed runtime: Sets the longest time the application install should run. The default is 120 minutes.
- Estimated installation time: Sets the estimated installation time. This value is visible for the end user in software center. The default is 0.
- Add operating system requirements: Application Manager will automatically add operating system requirements for applications by default. You can disable this behavior by setting to false.