A single Agent Gateway is automatically deployed and authorized when you install Recast Management Server. You can also install additional Agent Gateways, to accommodate all of your Recast Agents. Each Agent Gateway must be installed on a different server. Agent Gateway software is available from the Recast Portal.
To configure an Agent Gateway:
1. On the Agent Gateway installer's IIS Configuration page, specify the Server Name in FQDN format (server.domain.local) and IIS Port for the Agent Gateway.
2. On the Certificate Configuration page, select an existing certificate, or generate a self-signed certificate.
3. Click Test Connection to check that the Agent Gateway can connect to your Recast Management Server.
4. With a successful connection test, click Install.
5. When the installation completes, click Finish to close the installer.
Verify Agent Gateway Installation
In the Recast Management Server interface, navigate to Administration > Agent Gateways and check that the new Agent Gateway is connected and authorized. If you've installed an Agent Gateway on a separate server, you may need to manually authorize it in RMS.
For information on the hardware needed for Agent Gateway servers, see Recast Management Server System Requirements.
To learn more about installing your Recast Management Server with an additional Gateway, see Network Architecture: RMS with Standalone Agent Gateway.
The Agent Gateway SQLite file is located at
C:\Users\Recast Agent Gateway\AppData\Roaming\Recast Software\Recast Agent Gateway