The Send Unsent State Messages tool sends state messages cached on the ConfigMgr Client to the ConfigMgr Server.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Client Actions > Send Unsent State Messages.
The window that opens displays progress and successful completion.
- Requires the Send Unsent State Messages permission on the ConfigMgr Client.
- Requires that the target device has a working ConfigMgr client installed.
- Requires that the user running the ConfigMgr console has administrative access to the remote device.
- Remote WMI ports must be allowed through the firewall.
- If the 'Ping Computer Before Running Tools' option is set, ICMP Echo must be allowed through the firewall.
- If using a Recast Management Server with a proxy, the service account will need administrator permissions on the remote device.
One way around some of the permissions requirements and firewall rules is installing a Recast Agent.