The Delete Device(s) from ConfigMgr tool wipes the history of the device from Configuration Manager by deleting the device from the ConfigMgr database. This tool can be run on single devices and multi-selected devices.
This tool does not uninstall the ConfigMgr Client.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Console Tools > Delete Device(s) from ConfigMgr.
3. Confirm that you want to delete the device.
- Requires the Delete Device permission in the ConfigMgr Server plugin.
- The user running the tools will need the Delete Resource permission in ConfigMgr.
- If the using a Recast Server with a service account, the service account will need the Delete Resource permission in ConfigMgr.