The Running Processes tool lists all processes running on a remote device.
This tool uses remote WMI.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Console Tools > Running Processes.
To stop a process:
1. Right-click on a process and click Kill Process.
2. Confirm the action.
|System Information||Get Running Processes|
|System Information||Kill Process|
- The Running Processes tool uses remote WMI to list the processes and requires that the user running the tool is an administrator on the remote machine.
- If a Recast Server with a service account is used, the service account will need to have administrator permissions on the remote device.