Application Manager supports proxy use. To set up a proxy, you'll first need to download the PsExec tool from Microsoft.
To set up the proxy:
1. Open a command prompt as an administrator.
2. Change the directory to the same as your PsExec.exe file (ex. cd C:\Temp).
3. Open your browser with a system account: PsExec.exe -i -s -d "c:\program files\<browser_name>\<browser>.exe".
4. Navigate to Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings.
5. Set your proxy server address and port then click OK.
6. Close the browser.
7. Open C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\PackageDownloader\PackageDownloader.xml and make sure your Proxy element is set to Default.