Use the Delete Device(s) from AD tool to remove a device from Active Directory. The device will lose its trust relationship with AD and prevent users from logging into the device. This tool can be run on single devices and multi-selected devices.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Console Tools > Delete Device(s) from AD.
3. Confirm that you want to delete the device from Active Directory.
- Requires the Delete Account permission in the Active Directory plugin.
- Requires that the user has permissions to delete the object in Active Directory.
- If using a Recast Server with a service account, the service account will need permissions to delete the object in Active Directory.