The Change Cache Size tool allows a console user to view the current cache size and to enter a new one. This tool can be run on single devices, multi-selected devices, or with a similar tool designed to be run on a device collection.
To run this tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Client Tools > Client Information.
NOTE: In v4.x, this tool is found under Right Click Tools > Client Tools > Change Cache Size.
3. On the Cache tab, click Change Cache Size.
4. In the window that opens, enter the new cache size.
5. Click Start and confirm the change.
|Change Cache Size
- This action requires Administrator permissions on the remote device.
- If a Recast Server is being used with a Service Account, that account also needs admin permission on the remote device.
- This action requires Remote WMI access.