The Uninstall SCCM Client tool removes the Configuration Manager Client on a remote device.
This tool can be run on single or multi-selected devices, or with a similar tool designed for device collections.
To run this tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Client Tools > Uninstall SCCM Client.
3. Confirm that you want to uninstall the client.
NOTE: The tool does not currently monitor the status or success of the uninstall once begun.
- Requires the Uninstall Client permission in the Configuration Manager Client Plugin.
- Requires administrator permission on the remote device.
- If using a Recast Management Server with a proxy, the service account needs administrator permission on the remote device.
- This tool requires Remote WMI access.