Recast Application Manager won't download installation media and Download status in AM is Not found.
Solution 1 :
- Run command ping amclients.recastsoftware.com and check if you get response.
- Make sure HTTP connections to amclients.recastsoftware.com are not blocked by firewall. Try to access amclients.recastsoftware.com with browser.
- Change "Recast Software Application Manager - download" scheduled task run account to a domain account that has privileges for your chosen installation media download folder.
- Select "Run only when user is logged on" and "Run with highest privileges" check boxes from scheduled task.
- "Recast Software Application Manager - download" scheduled task is missing from Task Scheduler root folder. This is a known issue which can happen sometimes with Windows version upgrade. If this is the case follow the following steps to fix the issue.
- Delete a key "Recast Software Application Manager - download" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks in Registry Editor
- Delete a key "Recast Software Application Manager - download" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree in Registry Editor
- Run the following command CMD or Powershell: schtasks /Create /TR "C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\PackageDownloader\DownloadSoftwares.cmd" /RU system /SC DAILY /RI 30 /DU 24:00 /TN "Recast Software Application Manager - download"
- Run the task once manually and follow up if the application downloads start.