Recast Application Manager won't download installation media and Download status in AM is Not found.
- Check connections to amclients.recastsoftware.com
- Run command ping amclients.recastsoftware.com and check for a response.
- Make sure HTTP connections to amclients.recastsoftware.com are not blocked by firewall rules.
- Try to access amclients.recastsoftware.com with a browser.
- Check that the scheduled task run account has the necessary privileges
- Change "Recast Software Application Manager - download" scheduled task run account to a domain account that has privileges for your chosen installation media download folder.
- Enable the Run only when user is logged on and Run with highest privileges options for the scheduled task.
- Check if the download task is missing
If the"Recast Software Application Manager - download" scheduled task is missing from Task Scheduler root folder after a Windows version upgrade, follow the following steps to fix the issue:
- Delete a key "Recast Software Application Manager - download" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks in Registry Editor
- Delete a key "Recast Software Application Manager - download" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree in Registry Editor
- Run the following command CMD or PowerShell:
schtasks /Create /TR "C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\PackageDownloader\DownloadSoftwares.cmd" /RU system /SC DAILY /RI 30 /DU 24:00 /TN "Recast Software Application Manager - download"
- Run the task once manually and follow up if the application downloads start.