Service connections are detected automatically during Recast Management Server installation. You can also add service connections in your Recast Management Server.
To add a service connection:
1. On the Service Connections page in the Recast Management Server interface, click Add Service Connection.
2. Select a connection Type: ActiveDirectory, MEMCM, MBAM, AzureActiveDirectory
3. Name the new connection and add details associated with the connection type, such as the Tenant ID, Client ID, and Client Secret key.
4. Select a Proxy Computer Name and Proxy User Name from the drop-down lists.
5. Click the Confirmed check box to ensure that the service connection is available for use.
6. Click Submit.