The Shutdown System(s) tool initiates a shutdown of selected systems. This tool can be run on single devices and multi-selected devices.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Console Tools > Shutdown System(s).
3. In the Shutdown / Restart Tool window, choose to Shutdown Device, Give user a prompt to cancel, or Skip Shutdown when a user is logged in while attempting the shutdown action.
4. Set a delay in seconds before shutdown.
5. Customize the message to display prior to shutdown (optional).
6. Click Start to initiate shutdown sequence.
- Requires administrative access on the target computer.