Welcome to Recast Software's Technical Documentation
This documentation contains information about the tools, detailed guides, and technical details to help you get the most out of your Right Click Tools.
New to Right Click Tools? Here are a few ways to get you started
These dashboards help address common gap areas and give you the tools you need to iterate towards better compliance. Navigate to the dashboards by accessing the Recast Node in Assets and Compliance. There are four to choose from:
- Active Directory Cleanup, which scans AD and ConfigMgr for devices, showing you where devices might be orphaned. Try the attached device tools, including tools to cleanup stale records.
- BitLocker Compliance, which shows encryption compliance, Key Protector locations, and in addition to other device tools, offers management tools for BitLocker.
- ReLAPS Dashboard, which shows compliance for the Local Administrator Password Solution, along with device tools including options to view the LAPS password and expiration on a device.
- Software Update Deployment Status, which allows you to create a highly targeted compliance scan and take device actions to re-mediate compliance issues.
- Kiosk manager makes provisioning or changing kiosk-style devices simple. Navigate to the Kiosk Manager menu by right-clicking on a device or device collection, then select Manage Profiles. Run through the wizard to configure your kiosk profile, then save and apply the profile on the device(s) of your choosing.
- In over 20 places around the console, you can right click to view status messages about the object you've clicked from. One common use is to help troubleshoot Task Sequence Deployments. Simply right click on a TS deployment and select All Status Messages to query and view Status Messages associated with that deployment. It's a huge time-saver.