The Change Cache Size tool allows a console user to view the current cache size and to enter a new one.
This tool can be run on device collections, or with a similar tool designed for single and multi-selected tools.
To run this tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device collection.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Client Tools on Collection > Client Information.
3. On the Cache tab, click Change Cache Size.
4. In the window that opens, enter the new cache size.
5. Click Start and confirm the change.
|ConfigMgr Client||Change Cache Size|
- Requires Administrator permissions on the remote device.
- If a Recast Management Server is being used with a proxy, that service account also needs admin permission on the remote device.
- This action requires Remote WMI access.