The Refresh Updates Compliance State tool refreshes the update compliance state of a device in ConfigMgr.
This tool can be run on device collections, or with a similar tool designed for single and multi-selected tools.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device collection.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Client Tools on Collection > Refresh Updates Compliance State.
The window that opens displays progress and completion according to success.
|ConfigMgr Client||Refresh Updates Compliance State|
- Requires administrator permission on the remote device.
- If using a Recast Management Server with a proxy, the service account needs administrator permission on the remote device.
- This tool requires remote WMI.