You can change all local user values on existing groups but only full name and description for built-in local users specified in the System category.
To modify local user details:
- Select a Category in which the local user will be shown. The category does not affect the local user usage. Category selection is purely for organizing local user to make it easier to find when creating management rules.
- Enter a Login name for the local user account. This will be the actual user account login name, for example COMPUTER1\TempAdmin. If the name is changed, a new local user account will be created on computer(s) that have management rules created for the local user.
- Enter a Full name for the user. If full name is not specified, the Login name is used as full name.
- Enter a Description for the user account, if required.
- Click Change to apply your modifications.