You can change all the local group values on existing groups but only the display name and description for built-in local groups specified in the System category.
To modify local group details:
- Select the Category in which the local group will be shown. The category does not affect the local group usage and is purely for organizing local groups to make it easier to find when creating management rules.
- Specify the Name for the local group. This will be the actual group name, for example COMPUTER1\Application 1Admins. If the name is changed, a new local group will be created for computer(s) that have had management rules created for the local group.
- Specify the Display name for the group. If a display name is not specified, the Name is used as display name.
- Enter a Description for the group, if required.
- Click Change to apply your modifications.