Application Manager uses different backend services depending on the Application Manager integration implemented. For the backend services required for each type of integration, see the requirements for each Application Manager product.
If you are restricting outbound network access using IP addresses/IP address prefixes in your environment, add the Azure Front Door frontend IP address prefixes to be allowed.
You can find Azure Front Door frontend addresses that you need to allow from Microsoft. Download the JSON document and search for section AzureFrontDoor.Frontend and Storage.NorthEurope to see the list of address prefixes (property addressPrefixes) that must be allowed.
Recast Customer Portal Frontend
The Application Manager Portal is available at https://am.recastsoftware.com.
- HTTPS (port 443/TCP) outbound to IP address 126.96.36.199
- HTTPS (port 443/TCP) outbound to Azure Front Door frontend address prefixes
Application Manager Integration Client Backend
Application Manager Integration Clients use backend services from amclients.recastsoftware.com and recastampackages.file.core.windows.net.
- HTTPS (port 443/TCP) outbound to amclients.recastsoftware.com
- HTTPS (port 443/TCP) outbound to recastampackages.file.core.windows.net
- HTTPS (port 443/TCP) outbound to Azure Front Door frontend address prefixes (only if outbound connections are blocked by using destination IP addresses)