Follow this suggested workflow when installing Application Manager for Configuration Manager:
1. Activate your Application Manager portal account by following the link in the registration email. The Application Manager portal can be accessed from https://am.recastsoftware.com.
2. Select applications for the service from Services > Application Manager for MECM > Administration > Service Applications in the portal, and save your changes.
NOTE: Only selected applications are available during an Application Manager for MECM trial. See the list of Supported Applications.
3. Download the Application Manager for MECM installer.
4. Find your ID and key combination.
5. Ensure that all platform and Configuration Manager requirements are in place.
6. Install Application Manager.
7. Complete first run configuration.
8. Configure deployment processes.
9. Enable Application Manager for MECM integration.