To create a new deployment process in Application Manager for Intune:
1. In Recast Portal, navigate to Services > AM for Intune > Administration > Deployment processes.
2. Click to add a New deployment process.
3. Enter a Name for the deployment process and click Add.
4. Click on the deployment process name and select application(s) for the deployment process.
5. Go to the Deployments tab and click Add.
6. Find and select the Azure AD group you wish to use as a deployment target. Alternatively, you can use Intune's native All Devices or All Users target groups.
7. In the Edit window, configure deployment settings and scheduling and click Add.
8. Repeat steps to add additional target groups.
9. Click Start deployment now to import the application to Intune.