The welcome page shows the version of the Privilege Manager Portal that will be installed.
On the Database Server page, you can specify where the Privilege Manager database will be created or used.
If the database does not already exist on the specified Microsoft SQL Server instance, the user account running the installation program must have permissions to create a new database on the SQL Server instance. If the database already exists on the specified Microsoft SQL Server instance, db_owner permissions are required on the existing database for the user account running the installation program.
To create the database:
- Enter or browse to the Microsoft SQL Server instance where the database should be located. If using the default instance on Microsoft SQL Server, only the server name should be used. If using a named instance on Microsoft SQL Server, the instance name must also be specified. The alternative for specifying a named instance is to specify the server name and TCP/IP port where Microsoft SQL Server instance is listening, separated by a comma (for example: sql.server.coml, 4252)
- Select an authentication method. By default, the Privilege Manager Portal application is run with Network Service credentials. Therefore, when using Windows authentication for Microsoft SQL Server, the Active Directory computer object where Privilege Manager Portal is being installed is used for authentication. If Microsoft SQL Server authentication is selected, enter SQL Login ID and Password details.
- Enter or browse to the database name that will be used for Privilege Manager.
On the Recast Privilege Manager Portal Website Settings, you can set IIS website options for the Privilege Manager Portal. Because Agent Gateway will be on the same server, you need to specify the IP address, port or host header that are unique on the server. If you want to use HTTPS, configure HTTPS binding and settings manually from IIS manager after installation. If the existing Privilege Manager Portal is being updated, use the same website settings used for the previous version. You can view the existing website settings from the Privilege Manager Portal website in the IIS management console.
To specify website settings:
- Enter the Website name for the Privilege Manager Portal application. The website will be created if it does not exist in IIS.
- Enter the IP address that will be used by the website. If all server IP addresses should be bound to the Privilege Manager Portal website, enter an asterisk (*) .
- Enter the Port that will be used by the website.
- Specify the Host header name used by the website. The Host header is an optional value that can be used to run several websites on the same server using the same IP address and port as long as the host header names are unique.
NOTE: If you use the host header and want to access the Privilege Manager Portal locally, disable the loopback check.
On the Destination Folder page, specify where the Privilege Manager Portal website content will be placed.
Click Change to specify a different destination folder for the Privilege Manager Portal website content.