The Activation Codes report displays information about activation codes generated in Privilege Manager.
Details shown in the report:
- Agent name
- Created (UTC): Date and time when the code was created
- Generator: System that has elevated permissions
- Account Activated: Account that has generated the activation code
- Reason: Description of why permissions were temporarily elevated
- Valid for: Duration of temporary permission elevation
The data is searchable and can be sorted by table heading. You can also export the reports to a CSV file.