You can install Privilege Manager server components using a script. You can also install components manually one-by-one to split server components between several servers.
To install server components:
1. Extract the installation media to a local folder on the server.
2. If you are installing all Privilege Manager server components on a single server, run 'Installation Media\Server\Install.cmd' with administrative permissions.
This installation script will start required server component installations.
For manual installation, deploy components in the following order:
- Privilege Manager Portal: Also creates Privilege Manager database to the SQL server specified during the installation
- Recast Agent Gateway
- Recast Agent: Required if Recast Agent Gateway is installed on the server
- Privilege Manager Client: Required if Recast Agent Gateway is installed on the server
NOTE: The Recast Agent and Privilege Manager Client are needed on Recast Agent Gateway for automated Privilege Manager client cleanup and random password regeneration.