To add a user rule:
1. On the User Rules page, click Add User Rule.
2. In the side panel that opens, select or add the Target Group from the drop-down menu.
3. Select or add the Local Group from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the Member (Administrator, Temporary Administrator, Local Administrator) in the drop-down menu.
For a Temporary Administrator, choose to use a Temporary account or a Randomized password.
You can also click Add Local User to target a rule to a user who hasn't yet been defined in Privilege Manager.
5. Enable Set validity end time, if desired. Enter or select the expiry time.
6. Confirm that the Rule is active.
7. Click Save.