To uninstall Endpoint Insights:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
2. Click Endpoint Insights in the program list.
3. Click Uninstall and confirm the uninstallation.
4. Click Yes in the User Account Control dialog, if prompted.
5. Enable Uninstall Inventory and click Uninstall.
If you are experiencing issues uninstalling Endpoint Insights, you can use Microsoft's uninstaller tool to fully uninstall any lingering files. You can download it at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed-cca7d1b6-65a9-3d98-426b-e9f927e1eb4d