To uninstall Endpoint Insights:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
2. Click to highlight Endpoint Insights in the program list.
3. Click Uninstall.
4. Click Yes to confirm the removal.
5. Click Yes, if prompted, to allow changes to your device.
6. Click the Uninstall Inventory checkbox and click Uninstall.
If you are experiencing issues uninstalling Endpoint Insights, you can use Microsoft's uninstaller tool to fully uninstall any lingering files. To download the tool, see Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed.