1. After installation is complete, launch AM for WSUS from Windows Start Menu.
2. In the Application Manager Configuration Wizard, click Next.
3. Enter your Recast Application Manager ID and key. Select Login and Next.
- Follow these instructions to find the ID and key
4. Select the download location for 3rd party application installation files by entering or browsing to the Folder.
5. Select Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) as the integration type.
6. We recommend Application Manager for WSUS to be installed on the same server with WSUS component. To do this, check the Local server check box. In order to use a remote server in deployment, leave the box unchecked and provide a Host name and Port in the Remote Server section.
At this point the wizard retrieves the WSUS groups. The deployment process for the managed software can be configured. WSUS groups are listed and deployment phases can be selected. By default, these three deployments are scheduled to be effective immediately, after a week and after two weeks. Proceed by clicking next.
These settings can be modified later on.
The initial wizard is now complete. We recommend to review the defined configuration by choosing No and proceeding to advanced settings by clicking Finish. If you feel happy with the configuration the deployments can be started right away by clicking Yes.