Application information settings are located on the Application Manager Settings page in your Recast Management Server.
Basic Application Information Settings
Application Name Format: The default naming format will display Publisher, Application, and Version information in that order (For example, Microsoft Office 365 v1.022.192).
To change the application name format:
1. On the Settings page, click the Deployment Processes and Basic tabs.
2. Under Application Name Format, remove any categories you don't want to display in the application name by clicking the X next to the category.
3. Add one or more categories to the application name by choosing them from the drop-down menu.
4. Drag-and-drop the categories into the desired order.
To return the application name format to its default settings, click the Reset to Recast defaults icon.
Advanced Application Information Settings
On the Advanced tab, you can set an application category and add a description. You can also choose to feature a chosen application.
To select a category and add a description:
1. On the Settings page, click the Deployment Processes and Advanced tabs.
2. Select an application category from the drop-down.
3. Add a description. Maximum of 500 characters.
To return the category name or description to their default settings, click the Reset to Recast defaults icon.
To display the software as a featured application, enable Display as featured app.