Application Manager has a number of settings to adjust the user experience related to deployment processes.
- Running processes that must be closed before installation
- Add, Edit or Delete Process (The Executable File Name must have .com or .exe extension)
- Allow application installations when
- Application package default: Follow default value defined in the Application Manager Catalog
- User is logged in: Applications can only be installed when user is logged on
- No users are logged on: Applications can only be installed when there are no users logged on
- Always: Applications can be installed whether there is user logged or not
- Maximum Allowed Runtime: Sets the longest time the application install should run. Default is 120 minutes.
- Estimated Installation Time: Sets the estimated installation time. This value is visible to the end user in Software Center. Default is 0 minutes. Maximum value is 12 hours.