To edit client settings for a target group:
1. On the Target Groups page, click the Settings icon (cogs) to the right of a target group.
2. In the side panel that opens, you can change any of the following default client settings:
- Update settings interval: Default is 60 minutes
- Allowed time tolerance: Default is 10 minutes
- Manage hybrid devices from Azure Active Directory
- Allow processing cached rules in offline
- Allow processing cached rules after update error
- Debug mode
Credential Provider Settings
- Usage scenario:
- Allow 'Use activation code' method
- Allow 'Run with Local Account' method
- Allow 'Run with Domain Account' method
- Default method: Default is 'Run with Local Account'
- Timeout: Default is 30 seconds
Local Password Settings
- Characters allowed in passwords
- Length of password: Default is 16 characters
- Re-Generate Interval: Default is to re-generate passwords every 7 days
After making any changes, click Save to update your client settings.