Add Active Directory user or user group
To add an AD username or an AD user group:
1. In your Recast Management Server, navigate to Administration > Permissions.
2. In the main window, click Add User or Add Group.
3. In the window that opens, search for your AD name or AD user group and click the Add button.
NOTE: You can include a wildcard (*) to facilitate your search.
Assign User an Administrator Role
To assign a user an admin role and scope:
1. Click the Edit icon to the right of the added user.
2. Under Role Assignments and Scopes, select Administrators and All Scopes.
3. Click Save.