Problem: Application Manager fails to connect to the necessary backend services.
- Check connections: Check that the server has a sufficient connections to the backend services.
- The following services should be available via browser: amclients.recastsoftware.com
- Your firewall should allow connections to amclients.recastsoftware.com (TCP/443) and recastampackages.file.core.windows.net (TCP/443)
- Check permissions: Verify that Application Manager has the proper administrative access to the server.
- Full local administrative access for AM service account to server (where AM application will be installed)
or at least these permissions:
- Full access to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Recast Software\Agent Windows registry key and
- Modify permission for the %ProgramData%\Recast Software folder structure and
- Modify permission for a folder which is specified for downloads. This folder can be a local folder or a UNC location.
- Restart Agent: Check if a service is stuck in Windows by restarting the RecastSoftwareAgent service in Services.msc. This forces the Agent to authenticate again.
- Enable TLS 1.2, if it's disabled.