The Local Group Members tool displays Active Directory group membership for the device.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Console Tools > Local Group Members.
Running the action opens the Local Group Members tab in the System Information tool.
Selecting a Group Member reveals the option to delete.
- Requires the Read Only permission in the System Information plugin.
- If the user needs to update the group membership from within this tool, they will also need the Update Local Group Membership permission from the System Information plugin.
- The Local Group Members tool requires administrator permissions on the remote device.
- If using a Recast Management Server with a proxy, the service account will need administrator permissions on the remote device.