When first installing Right Click Tools with Recast Management Server, you'll be asked to connect to RMS when signing into Recast Software. Once you've signed in and connected to Recast Management Server, you can download your Enterprise license and view licensing details.
Sign in to Recast
To sign in and connect to Recast Management Server:
1. On the Recast Software sign-in page, click Connect to Recast Management Server.
2. Enter your Recast Management Server Name.
3. Change the port number, if needed.
4. Click Test Connection.
5. When your connection is successful, click Save.
Download Your Enterprise License
You can download or copy your software license in the Recast Portal by clicking on the cloud icon under Actions.
View License Details
You can check the status, device count and expiration of all your Recast product licenses on the Licenses page in the Recast Management Server interface.
To view licensing details in the Recast Management Server interface:
1. Access your Recast Management Server by navigating to
https://<ServerFQDN>:<Port> in a web browser.
2. Click Licenses.