The System Information tool displays a variety of system information and allows several right click actions.
This action can be run on device collections, or with a similar tool designed for single and multi-selected devices.
To run the tool:
1. In your Configuration Manager console, right-click on a device collection.
2. Click Right Click Tools > Console Tools on Collection > System Information.
System Information Tabs
The System Information tool displays data in the following categories: Operating System, Hardware, Applications, Windows Updates, Services, Drivers, User Profiles, Local Group Members, Batteries.
For more detail about the data displayed for each category, see System Information.
NOTE: When running System Information against multiple devices or a collection, each of the devices will be represented in the results and can be multi-selected.
|System Information||Read Only|
- Requires local administrator permissions on the remote devices.
- If using a Recast Management Server with a proxy, the service account needs local administrator permissions on the remote devices.
- This tool requires Remote WMI and Remote Registry access.