The Intune tenant cannot be linked in the Application Manager Portal and is missing a user assignment in the Enterprise Application.
- Make sure that the Application Manager Portal account used with linking can be found in the Users and groups of the Recast Azure AD Connector.
To check if the account is listed in Users and groups:
1. Verify your account name.
2. Go to Azure AD for the tenant you are linking to the Application Manager Portal. Then go to Enterprise Applications. Search for Recast Azure AD Connector and open it.
3. Go to Users and groups.
4. Check if the account name from Step 1 is listed under Users and groups. If the account is there, this is not the problem. If you cannot find the account in the assignment list, proceed to the next step.
- If the user cannot be found in the directory listing, you can add them as a guest on this tenant and proceed.
To add the user as a guest in assign them a role:
2. Select the user and assign them a role.
NOTE: The account listed here should be the same one with which you log into the Application Manager Portal.
You should now be able to link the tenant in the Portal. After successfully linking, the account can be removed from the Enterprise Application.