Release Date: August 2, 2023
Upgrade to Version 5.2.2308.103 by downloading it from the Recast Portal. For instructions on updating your system to this version, see our articles on upgrading Right Click Tools, Endpoint Insights and Privilege Manager.
Recast Management Server
- Recast Agent:
- Fixes an issue with unconnected and unauthorized Agents attempting to connect.
- Fixes an issue with the Agent log not being created.
- Agent Gateway:
- Fixes an issue running actions to Internet-connected devices using an additional Agent Gateway.
- Fixes an issue where the Agent Gateway, Recast Management Server, and Configuration Manager console do not display or explain failed actions.
Fixes access to archived versions of Endpoint Insights, Recast Agent Gateway, Shift Left Mid Server Component, and Shift Left ServiceNow OnNow App Activation.
Right Click Tools
- Remote Software Center: Fixes inconsistencies in the number of applications returned.
- System Information: Fixes inconsistencies in the number of user profiles returned.
- Show Collections - Advanced: Fixes inconsistencies in the number of collections returned.
- AD LAPS Password: Fixes a 'Result returned was not an ADComputer object' error.
- Content Distribution Monitor: Fixes inconsistencies in the results returned.
- Console Dashboards: Fixes inconsistencies in the number of OUs, collections, and software update groups returned.
Fixes an issue with Dell and Lenovo docking station models not being detected.
- Temporary account: Fixes temporary account expiry times resetting too early.
- Activation codes:
- Fixes unused activation codes appearing as expired.
- Removes the ability to create an activation code without a validity period.
- Target groups:
- Fixes target group filtering via the search function when adding or editing group rules, user rules, and self-service rules.
- Removes the ability to save previously searched or saved target values as a different target type.
- Fixes OU search functionality when adding a target group target.
- Group rules:
- Removes duplicate members from the drop-down menu when editing a group rule.
- Fixes an error when clearing the Member field and saving edits to a group rule.
- Removes the ability to add a group rule without selecting a domain user.