Release Date: February 22, 2023
Upgrade to the newest bug fix release by downloading Version 5.0.2302.2202 from the Recast Portal.
Recast Management Server
- Fixes issues where the installation wizard would end prematurely with error (-2147024885) or (-532462766).
- Fixes an issue where x-axis labels displayed incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue with data trending at 100% or 0% being cut off the graph.
- Fixes missing input parameters in audit log results.
- Fixes an error when expanding a dashboard quadrant to full screen view.
- Fixes an ‘item with the same key has already been added’ error.
Right Click Tools
- Fixes an issue where the Configure Recast application would not open from the Right Click Tools node.
- Fixes Enterprise licenses displaying as Community licenses.
- Fixes an issue where selecting multiple devices in the console would open multiple windows for just the first device selected.
- Software Updates Deployment Status console dashboard: Fixes issues where the snapshot icon did not display and snapshots were not created in Recast Management Server.
- Battery-related reports: Fixes an issue on where devices with no battery were not displayed.
- List of Computers by Battery Health: Fixes a ‘Divide by zero’ error when opening the report.
- Locate Computers by Username: Fixes the SQL query.
- TLS-related reports: Adds missing protocol settings.
- Fixes an issue where virtual monitors were not displayed as ‘Active’.
- Fixes an issue where WMI class returned no results.